TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our "Digital Strategy Commitment":
- We can legally and ethically make no guarantee or promise to ensure your website increases in the rankings. In saying that, our work, process, past experience and proven system has always managed to achieve an overall improvement on the Major Search Engine Results pages for specific keyword phrases we target.
- The Client acknowledges that Three Lines has no control over the nature in which Search Engines index websites and rank a website based on key terms.
Three Lines will not be held accountable for how third party organisations deliver their services, including:
(i) search engine listings and paid advertising
(ii) media networks and websites displaying listings or ads
(iii) email service and marketing providers
(iv) other online and offline media and marketing agencies;
(v) Clients web developers
- We don't support any black hat techniques and do not take responsibility for any work done prior to your agreement with Three Lines that leads to your website becoming blacklisted or changed during the program. Please keep in mind we run comprehensive analysis prior to starting work that can assist us in identifying if your site has current issues according to the algorithms at that stage of signup.
- We don't offer A 'first page guarantee'. WHY! - because this misleading guarantee is counted when a keyword phrase appears on the first page of Google.com.au (Pages from Web), Google.com.au (Pages from Australia), Yahoo.com.au (Pages from Web), Yahoo.com.au (Pages from Australia), Bing.com.au (Pages from Australia). Simply we would be within our rights to choose an obscure keyword that would ensure you rank and then that fulfils this. It does nothing to help your business gain more exposure and convert more leads from more traffic - this is our primary focus.
- To understand the fluctuations in the Google Algorithm and the difficulty in staying on top of results - please see this history -
Google Algorithm Change